The heart and soul of Britain, London needs no introduction. One of the oldest cities in western civilization, London is steeped in a fascinating history that has made it one of the cultural capitals of the world. Get London tickets to explore this captivating city and its many attractions! From Buckingham Palace to The Shard, a visit to London means exploring the many worlds within itself. Book your London attraction tickets today and make the most of your visit.
At tickets-london, we offer a one-stop destination to purchase ALL your London attraction tickets right here! We’ve got great deals on the best sights in London and give you the convenience of booking with just a click of a button. Take your pick from city tours, day trips, skip-the-line tickets, guided tours and much more right here!
- Visit the Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site, and experience the White Tower in all its glory.
- Explore the magnificent Windsor Castle and make your way through the over 1000-year old home of the British monarchs.
- Explore the Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace and discover its many artistic treasures.
- Witness the glorious Victorian architecture of the historic Tower Bridge and stroll through the glass high-level walkways for breathtaking views of London.
- Traverse the home of the Tudor Dynasty, the Hampton Court Palace and explore its beautiful gardens.
- Witness Shakespearean classics come to life at the Globe Theatre with interactive live displays.
- Get tickets to the London Eye and take in the spectacular panoramic views of the London skyline.
- Marvel at the life-like wax figures of your favorite celebrities and get photo ops with them at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- History meets horror on a tour of the immersive London Bridge Experience that transports you to London’s dark ages.
- Discover the magic behind-the-scenes on a guided tour of the iconic sets and locations of the Harry Potter film series.
Why Visit London?
From the theatre capital of the West End to the hipster paradise of the East End, every nook and corner of London is teeming with fun things to see and do. It’s no wonder then, that the city is often cited as one of the greatest cities in the world! Grab your London attraction tickets and immerse yourself in the city’s distinct culture and vibe.
As diverse as London is, one thing is for certain in the city: you will never run out of things to do in London! If a shopping spree is on the agenda, the tourist haven of Oxford Street is an absolute must-visit. Visitors flock to Shaftesbury Avenue on the West End to watch some of the finest plays in the world. Head to Trafalgar Square for a closer look at Nelson’s Column, and a peek into the city’s fascinating past. The reasons to visit London are virtually endless, so go ahead and book your London attraction tickets today.
Essential Facts About London
- Time Zone:
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) from late October to March
The UK joins British Summer Time (BST), which is GMT + 1, from April to September
- Currency: Pound Sterling – GBP – £
- Country Code: +44
- Emergency Numbers: Dial 999 and ask for the service (police, fire service, or ambulance
Best Time to Visit London
There is never a bad time to visit London. However, if we have to recommend any season to book London attraction tickets, it would be in the Spring, from March to May. The parks of the English capital are in full bloom and the weather is fairly pleasant. Although it might get a little crowded, you can make your way to London’s many attractions and explore its offbeat haunts.
Best Time To Visit London For Travellers
Getting Around London
The English capital has one of the most efficient public transport networks in the world. London is effectively divided into 9 fare zones, with the underground, trains, buses, riverboats, taxis, and trams offering excellent connectivity.
However, being one of the most expensive cities in the world, you should purchase a London travel pass or an OysterCard to make getting around much quicker and cheaper. The city is also extremely walkable, with the streets being very pedestrian-friendly and easy to navigate. Buy London attraction tickets for a walking tour of the city to explore its most iconic sights!
Top London Attraction Tickets & Tours
With so much to see and do in London, knowing where to go can be overwhelming. This is where we come in! Take your pick from river cruises, city tours, hop-on-hop-off bus tours, walking tours and more. We’ve got it all covered with our guide to the most exciting tours in the city and getting the best London attraction ticket deals.
Thames River Cruise Tickets
Your visit to London is incomplete without taking a Thames River Cruise. Here is all you need to know about going on the best tours and scoring Thames River Cruise tickets:
Types of tours:
Tickets to Day Trips from London
London is surrounded by fascinating sights and taking a day out to experience these attractions is an absolute must! Go on an exciting day tour and get tickets to day trips from London:
London City Tours and Sightseeing Tickets
Explore this incredible city accompanied by a professional who knows the ins and outs of its many attractions on a London city tour. Take your pick from a variety of tours and sightseeing tickets:
Why Book London Attraction Tickets From Us?
Tickets-london.com is the ultimate one-stop destination to book your London attraction tickets. We are a trusted platform and offer great deals on attractions and experiences across the city of London. From tickets to visit the Buckingham Palace and the Windsor Castle to experiences that are off-the-beaten-path like the London Dungeon, you will find great deals and cheap attraction tickets on the best sights in London right here!
Advantages of Booking London Attraction Tickets
- The biggest advantage of booking London attraction tickets from us is that you get to book in advance and skip the hassle of waiting to purchase tickets at the attraction.
- Our online advantage means that you can book tickets with just a click of a button.
- We guarantee 24/7 customer support and are available via phone, email or chat.
- Get incredible London attraction ticket deals in advance on the amazing experiences that London has to offer.
Q. What are some of London’s most popular attractions?
A. Looking to explore London’s spectacular monuments? We recommend the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Windsor Castle and the British Museum.
Q. Where can I get tickets to explore these attractions?
A. Many popular attractions in London let you purchase tickets at the venue. You can also book your London attraction tickets in advance online. Tickets-london.com is the best option to find the most exciting experiences in the city at amazing discounts.
Q. How can I get cheap London attraction tickets?
A. You can get amazing London attraction ticket deals online, where you can choose from the most popular attractions in the city. Tickets-london.com lets you choose from an extensive range of attractions at great prices.
Q. What can I do in London on a budget?
A. London has countless attractions that are worth visiting. If you are on a budget, we suggest getting discounted London attraction tickets from tickets-london to visit sights like the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral and Tower Bridge.
Q. What are some of the off-the-beaten-path attractions in London?
A. If you’re a history buff, we recommend visiting Churchill’s War Rooms and Carlyle’s House. Both offer a thrilling peek into the lives of these fascinating historical figures.
Q. What are some popular gardens and parks in London?
A. If you are looking to escape the crowds, head to Hampstead Heath to revel in its vast green expanses. The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is also a haven for nature lovers.